<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27803982?origin\x3dhttp://chronicle-tale.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Saturday, May 24, 2008

♥ LoVe!!

Met up with sherly to have dinner… amazingly I have ala carte instead of the usual buffet N is super worth it… bill was like $50 dollar after debit discount =P BUT most importantly we get to meet up after our work… I heart her =)


~Other side dish was all gobble almost immediately!

Ala carte again the nxt day… I am addicted now “(- -) thank for the treat Peng Wen… kind of surprise when he ask me to fix a day so he can treat me for my solo flight… exceptionally charming when he dun even grimace when the bill already chopped up to hundreds plus… n thank for the ride xian… all my guy friends is super gentlemen lol =)
From this

To this

I love the mushroom=)


~ N I have the feeling I will without doubt cry for my first few solo or maybe in future… but when I return to my home sweet home… I can distributed my burden to all of them n they’ll are most willing to take it away from me=) n with that I am ready to soar

♥ An ordinary gal with an extraordinary GOD!♥
12:18 AM







♥ Pax Profile/span> ;

    L.huiLing
    Amidst the teeming billion earthling And one small Earth Amidst the spinning solar planets And one burning Sun Amidst the billion brilliant stars And one outstanding One Amidst the billion sprawling galaxies And one vast, turning universe Amidst the emergent growing population just one simply ordinary gal!

♥ Feedback


♥ Past