<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27803982?origin\x3dhttp://chronicle-tale.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Saturday, May 17, 2008

♥ ICN-SIN

I think I am seriously going to lose touch with all my friends… I take hours to return a simple message… n sometimes when my inbox is flooded because I m not in Singapore so I cant really return messages… but I m seriously very happy to noe that ppls does care about my welfare especially Xian who treat me like little gal… he make me feel that I am attending the first day in school… N I dun deny that I am scared about alots of things but I feel that I grow up stronger n faster alone because all of U spoils me too much… N I keep procrastinating meet up because I seriously think than 24H is not enough for me… I want to adapt to everything but is really not easy… N when there is time is all devoted to sleep… so I sincerely hope U guys can understand…

N I am seriously very tired of shopping… I just wan to sleep, sleep n sleep in the hotel… I will try to buy gift for everyone… at least once… if U have not receive yours than most probably is at the later stage cos is really impossible to buy for everyone at one whole shot, even my family n relative was put on hold…

N all the guys who are going to army soon… if U thinks u ar alone… U ar NOT… I m treating this job like NS… it somehow makes me feel better…

N pursuing a degree when working is super impossible because I be really shag even before I start… I miss school SO much…

Eza was telling me to rush to my Poly for my graduation… it will be freaking too late but I wanna meet my D2 super badly n some of the D1(Log)… I shall try but I be the onli one without uniform =( n if U guys happen to read this… kindly keep that day free… we go out n chill okay… but no promise yet… but I will TRY…

N I just came back from Seoul n I spend all my $$ in faceshop n food… My next doom day is to Paris alone =(




♥ An ordinary gal with an extraordinary GOD!♥
7:25 AM







♥ Pax Profile/span> ;

    L.huiLing
    Amidst the teeming billion earthling And one small Earth Amidst the spinning solar planets And one burning Sun Amidst the billion brilliant stars And one outstanding One Amidst the billion sprawling galaxies And one vast, turning universe Amidst the emergent growing population just one simply ordinary gal!

♥ Feedback


♥ Past