<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27803982?origin\x3dhttp://chronicle-tale.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Wednesday, June 11, 2008

♥ BKK-SIN

I meet one of the nicest galS today who I exchange number with =)…I hope I can meet her for super long flight n we can go out n chill… learn a lot as per always… N I hope to learn more N LIMHUILING can U be less blur n more proactive… “(-.-)

~ Jakarta turnaround tml N my desire off day the next day… I miss my mum… I wont be seeing her for like 3wks cos she going for a short holiday at Indonesia n when she come back, I will be going for a flight for one week to Narita… I want to eat the RAMEN there…

May God bless everybody =)

♥ An ordinary gal with an extraordinary GOD!♥
3:52 PM







♥ Pax Profile/span> ;

    L.huiLing
    Amidst the teeming billion earthling And one small Earth Amidst the spinning solar planets And one burning Sun Amidst the billion brilliant stars And one outstanding One Amidst the billion sprawling galaxies And one vast, turning universe Amidst the emergent growing population just one simply ordinary gal!

♥ Feedback


♥ Past