<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27803982?origin\x3dhttp://chronicle-tale.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Tuesday, June 10, 2008

♥ =(

I have this sickness in me constantly… I feel demoralized whenever I know I have flight to report the next day… this type of momentum derive me crazy and make me miss my family badly N I figure it up is call home sick…

Imagine everyday you report to work N is like your First Day of School… Every time U meets new colleague… is like you retain almost everyday N coming to a new class with everyone brighter than U… N when I reach another new foreign country… is like changing school every time… N when I come back to my base, N to noe that the peoples that love U… N the people’s U love telling U they are so proud of you for making this far alone and they’ll miss you loads… U noe that is not just U who treat them like friendS, they’ll treat U like family…

As I am typing this, Eugene call n say my FYP mate Andrew pass away… now I know why my lower eyelid keep jumping since afternoon… is not the ominous aura of what is going to happen for tml flight… is that I lose someone who i noe…

♥ An ordinary gal with an extraordinary GOD!♥
6:00 PM







♥ Pax Profile/span> ;

    L.huiLing
    Amidst the teeming billion earthling And one small Earth Amidst the spinning solar planets And one burning Sun Amidst the billion brilliant stars And one outstanding One Amidst the billion sprawling galaxies And one vast, turning universe Amidst the emergent growing population just one simply ordinary gal!

♥ Feedback


♥ Past