<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27803982?origin\x3dhttp://chronicle-tale.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Monday, June 09, 2008

♥ CGK-SIN

IT fair coming but I dun think I can get my laptop at tat point of time judging from my current plight… even the unemployed is richer than me lol… “(‘ ‘)

As predicted I was call for standby for a crew for a 1 and a 1/2H Jakarta Flight… just that I get to stay there… Luckily is not a turnaround if not I will have to standby for 2 days…

Quite contented alone =D


I order more than I can chew… “(- -)


Thumb up for Kung Fu Panda… I still in love with cartoon n animation…

Sign off with L0ve =)

~thank chng =)

♥ An ordinary gal with an extraordinary GOD!♥
1:59 PM







♥ Pax Profile/span> ;

    L.huiLing
    Amidst the teeming billion earthling And one small Earth Amidst the spinning solar planets And one burning Sun Amidst the billion brilliant stars And one outstanding One Amidst the billion sprawling galaxies And one vast, turning universe Amidst the emergent growing population just one simply ordinary gal!

♥ Feedback


♥ Past