<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27803982?origin\x3dhttp://chronicle-tale.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Friday, June 06, 2008

♥ ME

Super stress… sometimes I don't know why I get so freak out so easily but to know at the end of the month when the pay cheque comes, all is worthwhile… I have my fair share of nice colleagues N although sometimes I know that their patience levels can b really thin because of my clumsiness n lack of common sense… even I cant stand myself so I salute those who can…

I wan to buy loads of thing… especially gadgets… I lost my mp3 in the Paris shuttle bus to hotel…. I always lose my things so easily now… super clumsy…

I thank my dad for sending me to the airport… He dun even sends me to school… maybe once in a blue moon… but he sends me to work almost every times… save my cab fare cos I am super duper broke now… PAY DAY faster come leh… I think is a way for me to reciprocate them…

Standby for 2 days N 100% will be call up… cos I have all 3 aspects: “Best FIT”, “JUNIOR”, N stay the NEAREST…

~I miss everyone =(

♥ An ordinary gal with an extraordinary GOD!♥
12:14 AM







♥ Pax Profile/span> ;

    L.huiLing
    Amidst the teeming billion earthling And one small Earth Amidst the spinning solar planets And one burning Sun Amidst the billion brilliant stars And one outstanding One Amidst the billion sprawling galaxies And one vast, turning universe Amidst the emergent growing population just one simply ordinary gal!

♥ Feedback


♥ Past