Tuesday, July 08, 2008
♥ BNE-SIN
Met other crews that can click… We went drinking, chatting till night fall until I almost feel like kicking them out of my room… eats n shop… yes… I bought my Havaianas at S$39… is almost the same price… but they have new design with silver n gold printing… seen a bit fake lol… so I bought the original normal one… feel ridiculously stupid now…
I noe I look super shag here… blames them… The 2 Persistent OWLS!

But the flight will be a super boring one without them… they’ll are FUN… but if all my flight is this type of pattern… I think my dark circle will never wan to leave me…
I have craving for sparkling wine when i c this pic… reckon is dehydration after flight… I need water!!

I noe I look super shag here… blames them… The 2 Persistent OWLS!
But the flight will be a super boring one without them… they’ll are FUN… but if all my flight is this type of pattern… I think my dark circle will never wan to leave me…
I have craving for sparkling wine when i c this pic… reckon is dehydration after flight… I need water!!
9:30 AM