<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27803982?origin\x3dhttp://chronicle-tale.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Friday, July 04, 2008

♥ SIN-DXB-IST-DXB-SIN

Okay I have so many things to say… is a long long post… so breathe in n read ba...

I came back from a 8 days flight AND it was one of the best and promising flights I have… is really 80% sightseeing there… N I become so dark because Dubai is literally burning… 39 degree Celsius… U have to really go there to experience the “HOT”… the feeling is like having a high fever… Next time if I am in Dubai I want to go to the Desert Safari. I make an empty trip to the shopping centre n only got one Forever21 wallet… tt all n is the same price in Singapore… wat a utter waste…





n a continuing flight to Istanbul with its strong architecture to boast… it give me the “ROME feeling” I thought I stepped into the art galleries… yes, it was tt beautiful… the people have a blend of the east n west… N because lack of Asia tourists there… we are like the celebrity … is like everyone wanted to take photo with us… even tourist… “-.- I can earn quite a fortune by charging 1AED per photo lol… but sadly it have its unfortunate side as well… clever con artists almost everywhere…



This stone pillar is all that remains of a Byzantine triumphal arch from which road distances to all corners of the empire were once measured
Date.IV Century AD.


Spend US$10 to go to the Topkapi Sarayi Palace… ONE prince with hundred++ wife…
~almost die walking up-slope to the Palace

~ceiling

~floor toilet






The rooms we visited is all treasury of the past… One was the tepidarium of te Enderun Hamam, which was built during the reign of the Sultan. N almost of the room are exhibition of royal thrones and Ottoman Object… Diamonds n Gems used by the Sultans on ceremonial occasions. photo is not allow to be taken so i have it all inside my memory... i dun think i can remember now... waste my $$

Grand Bazaar




Spice Bazaar


Blue Mosque



NICE n fulfilling


From Bus to Train to cab to ferry. We spend 2 fruitful day to go as far as we can, to see as many things as possible… meet my tour guides =) they'll are really good in Geography!!


A touch of ART =)




N the crews were all very happening n nice… I touch down feeling so happy… is not even like working… n I can feel that I really do like what I am doing now… N with what I can see n feel… I just want to say I am really Lucky… the feeling is so overwhelming… I think I am really blessed… this was after all something I really wanted to do=)

I got my second check too… n I make tremendous improvement which I dun think I deserve it… she ask me 3 Question n because I don't know any. She gave me 1 day to find out.
Q1: How many ICP chef is there?
Q2: How many wine connoisseurs?
Q3: how can the passenger check the area code number if they wan to use the kris phone…
I thought that even if I get 40% for check… I really deserve it… but I got 70%... she really close 2 eyes lol… =) it just got to show the importance to be sincere n positive… n a genuine smile really goes a long way… I dun use to smiling all the time n receive feedback for my first few flights… n after I start to smile… it make working slightly easier n better… see the power of just smiling alone…

N when I touch down I was knock out completely… to the extent of feeling dazed… so I dedicated the first day to rest… N for the subsequent day can U imagines how many things I did…

Collecting my passport, I bought my Sony T300 camera (at last), manicure, pedicure, buy dry stores, wash all my laundry, shopping, threading, cut my hair, write an article for my company highpoint, study, catching up with Claris, Isabel then rush down to meet gen, chng, jy n kawai then the nxt day I rush down to meet laraine, Felicia and ahlay… I use the word “rushing” because I was LATE when I meet all of them… n clearing all emails… is not junk but emails… which is a communication platform for our batch 953… n reading it never fail to make me smile n sometimes laugh… especially ben, yali n claris reply… n very informative too… is like extra revision as well… all these I completed it within 3 FULL days… n I feel that I still got loads of thing undone… Yes that many things to do… so dennis… where got time to miss U…. =p ~ must write his name here cos tt toot risk his life to message me when he was in army studying… n hopefully I meet my MAYDAY soon… Turkish delight for them =)

~sec school mates


I did loads of catching up especially with my fellow batch 953 mates… we become incredibly united n misses each other so much after graduation… is a amazing bonding that I never thought could last… N I hope in years to count, we are still out somewhere chilling... =)

I only manage to meet a handful… 7 of them =) if freaking hard for us to meet in batch lol…
Ok I left 2 more things that I always want that guarantee to burn my 1 month salary… n after that I promise I stop spending… N saves because I want to get a degree… n I hope I keep my word…

God bless all =)

♥ An ordinary gal with an extraordinary GOD!♥
6:34 AM







♥ Pax Profile/span> ;

    L.huiLing
    Amidst the teeming billion earthling And one small Earth Amidst the spinning solar planets And one burning Sun Amidst the billion brilliant stars And one outstanding One Amidst the billion sprawling galaxies And one vast, turning universe Amidst the emergent growing population just one simply ordinary gal!

♥ Feedback


♥ Past