<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27803982?origin\x3dhttp://chronicle-tale.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Monday, August 04, 2008

♥ lL0ve Life!

Life has been kinder to me after that one setback… My check report has been improving in moderation which is good enough for me… 3 more months of probation, n I was thinking should I start to apply annual leave to go for a short getaway to bkk… I really want to go there quite badly but the guys are going to army… where to source for protection… only left Gabriel n xian in mind now =p n of course threesome n some other would b very keen to go too =) we b discussing n I hope they’ll are saving now…

I LOVE my off days too

Food hunting in Katong with gen…



N loads of late night supper which result in undesired tummy now n thunder thigh will soon follow suit =( need to shed it off before it start to become a part of me…



First time I set foot to the Singapore Indoor Stadium for the Praise Festival =) Rejuvenate n refresh to go a longer way =) Let my off days fall on weekends more!!


The nxt day I clean my house n run my errand… n for people who wants to lose weight… cleaning your house really helps… I wash the toilet… yes I did that after the failure to plead my brother to wash, I think I would rather save my energy n wash it myself… I vacuum n mop the floor… n instead of jogging which might take some to see result (fat loss), cleaning the house make me see instant result(a cleaner house)… which make me happy =)

N I did not touch my notes for quite some time n I feel that slowly I will lose touch with it… need to start munching n digest all the knowledge again…

Is super random, here n there but I am doing fine N the nxt off day after I come back from Taipei n LA it will be another promising off days too =D

~ Happy 21 to susu n Beckie in advance!!

♥ An ordinary gal with an extraordinary GOD!♥
4:37 AM







♥ Pax Profile/span> ;

    L.huiLing
    Amidst the teeming billion earthling And one small Earth Amidst the spinning solar planets And one burning Sun Amidst the billion brilliant stars And one outstanding One Amidst the billion sprawling galaxies And one vast, turning universe Amidst the emergent growing population just one simply ordinary gal!

♥ Feedback


♥ Past