Wednesday, September 10, 2008
♥ Skin Care Regime
The skin Care Regime that I have promise my threesome =)
1. Cleanse – Makeup remover for the Eyes first than follow by the face.
Follow by cleansing Foam
*If you wan to place mask, remember to scrub first.
2. Toner –Help to refine and tighten pores
3. Moisture – Apply the eyes Moisture first follows by the face.
N when u goes out, u can leave your wallet or phone behind but never leave home without sun block. And it must be SPF 30 and above, other wise it as good as not putting…
Short n sweet right… I have been doing well, except for my stomach n nose… the flu bug have been with me for 2 days n I have a tummy ache after I came back from Shanghai… n my check report have gone down hill… my complex leader have be so “on” now lol… beside sheer luck…. I think it time for real effort now…
I am activated for turnaround…
1. Cleanse – Makeup remover for the Eyes first than follow by the face.
Follow by cleansing Foam
*If you wan to place mask, remember to scrub first.
2. Toner –Help to refine and tighten pores
3. Moisture – Apply the eyes Moisture first follows by the face.
N when u goes out, u can leave your wallet or phone behind but never leave home without sun block. And it must be SPF 30 and above, other wise it as good as not putting…
Short n sweet right… I have been doing well, except for my stomach n nose… the flu bug have been with me for 2 days n I have a tummy ache after I came back from Shanghai… n my check report have gone down hill… my complex leader have be so “on” now lol… beside sheer luck…. I think it time for real effort now…
I am activated for turnaround…
6:37 AM