<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27803982?origin\x3dhttp://chronicle-tale.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Friday, November 28, 2008

♥ HaPPy =)

I suddenly have the temptation to cut my hair into bob today… Zillion of peoples frown at the idea… maybe I should wait till NEW YEAR at least…

After resting and thinking in a more sensible way, I feel really better and amazingly I do look forward to flying again… I have straightened my thought really fast… N at last we already pay for the fast getaway during the December at the 5 star travels to Malaysia… which Chng, xian n myself thought it would be just another empty word but we put into action… I am keeping my finger crossed to KL…

I don't know how in the hell have I been so optimistic… reckon is just in my nature… In life I encountered million of setbacks… Last flight was just one of it… No big deal… N life is that short to be unhappy n sorrow I figure out is contagious…

I cant wait for Gen to receive her present… U will love it so much lol… Pick with Love from Chng n myself… It make my wallet feel so empty but hope it wont be for long till I collect my debts =p

♥ An ordinary gal with an extraordinary GOD!♥
3:37 AM







♥ Pax Profile/span> ;

    L.huiLing
    Amidst the teeming billion earthling And one small Earth Amidst the spinning solar planets And one burning Sun Amidst the billion brilliant stars And one outstanding One Amidst the billion sprawling galaxies And one vast, turning universe Amidst the emergent growing population just one simply ordinary gal!

♥ Feedback


♥ Past