Friday, January 09, 2009
♥ 2009
I have been working on my 2009 resolution faithfully already... N every time i feel that i almost sliding back to 2008, i will just continue to push myself forward... N is working... Life have never been so prefect... I thank GOD for every setback that i encounter because without obstacles like that i wouldn't have realize i needed him so much in my life... Is my first time i engage myself in hours of prayer before i report for flight n like what pastor Kong said prayer truly open the heaven over me. God saw my prayer from above. Is my first time ever i did not screw up when doing galley work and amazingly i think i fend pretty well for the first time despite FULL load and hopefully is not the last time. I no longer shrink myself to avoid getting pick to do the galley work, in fact i just want to volunteer myself... n to all friends who worry sick about me =D i tell U straight from my heart I am doing really fine and i am starting to LOVE my job once again...
*Prayer bring down the wisdom of the holy spirit!
*Prayer bring down the wisdom of the holy spirit!
4:03 AM