Monday, January 19, 2009
♥ AKL-SIN
Have been really busy… But very happy… I want to b a real manwomen… someone who take ownership of one mistake… I really need to stop defending myself too much in work… I have been using a lot of abbreviation from church N I dun think u guys can understand here never the less it all derive down to become better person n loving peoples… Love GOD, Love people n Love LIFE… this will be main resolution for 2009 =D
A little quick update here… counting down my 10 days annual leave… N before that is ALL good flight… I might be going to BKK with my dearest batch mates =) still pending but we see how it goes but I wan to go somewhere further… out of Asia…. I am keeping my finger cross to New York… I never thought I would have the luxuries to be able to do this… is really amazing what life brings sometimes…
N some of my SQ cliques life is super exciting and some I reckon will be very rewarding because they’ll decide to enroll to do part time degree studying which really tempt me… since is only 11/2 year for a bachelor cert… soon my next post will be the second month of 2009… Time is running at full pace… I want to be on par with time…
My Auckland Flight! If is not for what I am doing, I will never be anywhere near there… No more dragging my feet to the airport from now on =D
All smile for the picture….

Apparently we cant wait to disperse because there is BEE… n is ready to die just so it can sting us

The 1H45mins walk to the summit… N after 1H… every 15minutes I will ask the passerby “Are we anywhere near the summit” …

Stop to rest…My stamina seriously needs some catching up…
Nothing catchy to the eyes…



but a walk to the Volcano Island was indeed an experience…
A little quick update here… counting down my 10 days annual leave… N before that is ALL good flight… I might be going to BKK with my dearest batch mates =) still pending but we see how it goes but I wan to go somewhere further… out of Asia…. I am keeping my finger cross to New York… I never thought I would have the luxuries to be able to do this… is really amazing what life brings sometimes…
N some of my SQ cliques life is super exciting and some I reckon will be very rewarding because they’ll decide to enroll to do part time degree studying which really tempt me… since is only 11/2 year for a bachelor cert… soon my next post will be the second month of 2009… Time is running at full pace… I want to be on par with time…
My Auckland Flight! If is not for what I am doing, I will never be anywhere near there… No more dragging my feet to the airport from now on =D
All smile for the picture….
Apparently we cant wait to disperse because there is BEE… n is ready to die just so it can sting us
The 1H45mins walk to the summit… N after 1H… every 15minutes I will ask the passerby “Are we anywhere near the summit” …
Stop to rest…My stamina seriously needs some catching up…
Nothing catchy to the eyes…
but a walk to the Volcano Island was indeed an experience…
3:40 AM