Tuesday, February 24, 2009
♥ AALV!
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11 -> I send this message to Carol and a few minutes later i found this bookmark with the exact same message that she gave me a few years back. Last time i couldn't comprehend what was it trying to tell me... But now i not only feel it, i witness it too =D God is AMAZING =)
13 years and still going strong




N i went to meet 2 of my dearest batch mates=) They are the group of peoples who can comprehend with what I am going through the most... As usual we can talk for hours and hours and still feel that we have a lot of topics not covered... N i totally heart them to the max... Hopefully this can keep on going for years and years =D I want to do the same flight with them la... Is going to b a BLAST lol ;) And to the rest... let meet up super soon as well... ;p

Thank xian for taking a half day off... I can feel the misunderstanding already even though i have yet to hear it in person... Can u just advertise out the only possible relationship that we have are like Brother and Sister cum Secondary school friend... And to stephanie I would rather die single that be with him.... my Next visit to ntuc i only wan steph to be with me... =D U guys should have experience that aura... The way they see xian is like he did something unfaithful and totally cant be forgiven “-.- N i think if back in the old days, He probably have been given a death sentence for “adultery” without further ado and no explanation to be granted... yes is this type of aura... yes it was this bad okay... He is like my brother la... i promise...
And i have been meeting people... Chng mention she dun like that... to b honest i hate it too... because i have to divide 1 day to 2 different group of peoples... but i really dun have much choice if i want to meet everybody within this week. I just have to do this... from batch mates to secondary school friends to primary school friends to my poly mates to my ex-colleagues to church which is like my second home already and guitar lesson which i love it doubly more every time Samuel teaches and the ministry i have yet to serve and cant wait to serve and my mum and dad who i have neglected but i just couldn't thank them enough for their understanding... and my brother who is so near yet so far... n all my revision... I am going to be train for business class soon... '-.- i can feel it in my next roaster... N everything that i want to do or am doing now... I LOVE it all as a package =D
13 years and still going strong
N i went to meet 2 of my dearest batch mates=) They are the group of peoples who can comprehend with what I am going through the most... As usual we can talk for hours and hours and still feel that we have a lot of topics not covered... N i totally heart them to the max... Hopefully this can keep on going for years and years =D I want to do the same flight with them la... Is going to b a BLAST lol ;) And to the rest... let meet up super soon as well... ;p
Thank xian for taking a half day off... I can feel the misunderstanding already even though i have yet to hear it in person... Can u just advertise out the only possible relationship that we have are like Brother and Sister cum Secondary school friend... And to stephanie I would rather die single that be with him.... my Next visit to ntuc i only wan steph to be with me... =D U guys should have experience that aura... The way they see xian is like he did something unfaithful and totally cant be forgiven “-.- N i think if back in the old days, He probably have been given a death sentence for “adultery” without further ado and no explanation to be granted... yes is this type of aura... yes it was this bad okay... He is like my brother la... i promise...
And i have been meeting people... Chng mention she dun like that... to b honest i hate it too... because i have to divide 1 day to 2 different group of peoples... but i really dun have much choice if i want to meet everybody within this week. I just have to do this... from batch mates to secondary school friends to primary school friends to my poly mates to my ex-colleagues to church which is like my second home already and guitar lesson which i love it doubly more every time Samuel teaches and the ministry i have yet to serve and cant wait to serve and my mum and dad who i have neglected but i just couldn't thank them enough for their understanding... and my brother who is so near yet so far... n all my revision... I am going to be train for business class soon... '-.- i can feel it in my next roaster... N everything that i want to do or am doing now... I LOVE it all as a package =D
8:31 AM