Wednesday, March 18, 2009
♥ March Special =D
This entry gonna be really really long...
I was the MAAS(Meet n Assist) in Paris... i was practically limping after walking like 5 minutes... my new boots totally hurt my feet so much that i feel that i am better off bare footed... but i still endure all the way to the Long Champ, The Louvre, LV and the Eiffel tower... and when heading back to the hotel... I almost need a wheel chair... “-.-






I got my LV bag for my birthday ... =D

All smile but my heart feel so heavy... It gonna be a long long time before i indulge in another huge buy... i reckon is gonna be like the first and the last one... the crew say is an addiction... once u buy, u cant stop... I beg to be different...
While i cant say i really enjoy the whole trip because my feet hurt so much... I really hate boots now... i have 3 and all 3 is a disappointment... I HATE BOOTS...
~ i need to rest my sole... Heal my blister... Moisture my feet... i need a comfort boot... note that i did not write good boot... The good leather boot that i bought from Amsterdam totally fails me... It hurt more than wearing heel... hence i actually decline to go out on the second day... which mean i still haven't go up to the top of Eiffel tower yet...

I seen it right in front of me... and if i am any closer i can just touch it... Although B777 will no longer fly to Paris soon but I just have the feeling i will be roster for another Paris trip soon...




But this trip to Paris is already very profitable even though i didn't get to set foot to the top of Eiffel tower 'yet'... even though i was limping in Paris, i just feel really blessed to be able to be there... N i just cant help but praise God for bringing me this far...
~ i got so many things to learn... just receive a notification for JC99 preparation (business class)... Both excited and very scared... Is gonna be like first Solo again =( But a 4 days reunion with my batch mates makes everything worth it... I cannot wait for 2010 already... I just have a feeling.. it gonna be really exciting.... I know you wont believe it but i am already counting down... hahahah... I hope this desire will never dried up...
Meet up with a few of my secondary school friend... Still as funny as ever... N ka wai really toned down a lot... ~ i am referring to temper =p

-The inside joke =)


I still got so many things to learn... It almost seem like i am like a part time student... N i actually spill drink twice... one tray with close to 24 cups of water and juices... yes 2 times... But lucky me, i spill it in the galley n almost flooded the area... 10 days of annual leave really make me super clumsy... My leader actually thought that i find him too irresistible and get really nervous... “(. .) I 100% confirm is due to the long annual leave... all my hand on seriously need some catching up... till then bless me =D
Time really pass very fast, N if i am not careful i might have miss another year of my life without me knowing AGAIN... And every time after praying, i feel so awake that i can no longer sleep... maybe i should change prayer time in the morning...
The movie “Marley and me” is only so so... kind of touching but rather predictable... Slum dog millionaire still wins hands down... is a must watch =)
I am going to hit 22 really soon and i still feel very young =) Now is the age that I feel that i can achieve everything and i can be anything if i set my heart and soul into it... N i receive my first present from beckie + sister... Both of them are like my sisters =)
And i celebrate really early for my birthday because of my Seoul flight... My poly friend mark the beginning and i reckon my secondary friends were do the closing... And is the time when you have least expectation, that when you get the most... Close to full attendance!!! And i really love the present... hopefully i get enough cleavage to wear it after i gain some decent weight ;p

And the aftermath movie session really ends the day in a very rewarding way...
Tampopo... I heart Jap food =)




As u see in most of the picture my right eye was swollen... it got worse after my power nap... no choice, i left the house with half tearing eyes...

Take 1

Take 2


And to Sherly who really sacrifice alot... I thank U and i love u all the same... sometime is not how much you spend on someone but who u decide to give your time to... that when u see how significant you are... And i really get the most out of it despite her bf birthday the next day... And i always think time is more valuable than money so to everyone who gave me your time... It really was the best present =D and anything beside time i receive, i guess is the extra bonus... And before meeting them i was doing a terrible Delhi flight... N I really couldn't remember much of the negative strain that was upon me ONLY the great companies i have tt night =D
I am still not done yet... I will leave it for the next post =)
I was the MAAS(Meet n Assist) in Paris... i was practically limping after walking like 5 minutes... my new boots totally hurt my feet so much that i feel that i am better off bare footed... but i still endure all the way to the Long Champ, The Louvre, LV and the Eiffel tower... and when heading back to the hotel... I almost need a wheel chair... “-.-
I got my LV bag for my birthday ... =D
All smile but my heart feel so heavy... It gonna be a long long time before i indulge in another huge buy... i reckon is gonna be like the first and the last one... the crew say is an addiction... once u buy, u cant stop... I beg to be different...
While i cant say i really enjoy the whole trip because my feet hurt so much... I really hate boots now... i have 3 and all 3 is a disappointment... I HATE BOOTS...
~ i need to rest my sole... Heal my blister... Moisture my feet... i need a comfort boot... note that i did not write good boot... The good leather boot that i bought from Amsterdam totally fails me... It hurt more than wearing heel... hence i actually decline to go out on the second day... which mean i still haven't go up to the top of Eiffel tower yet...
I seen it right in front of me... and if i am any closer i can just touch it... Although B777 will no longer fly to Paris soon but I just have the feeling i will be roster for another Paris trip soon...
But this trip to Paris is already very profitable even though i didn't get to set foot to the top of Eiffel tower 'yet'... even though i was limping in Paris, i just feel really blessed to be able to be there... N i just cant help but praise God for bringing me this far...
~ i got so many things to learn... just receive a notification for JC99 preparation (business class)... Both excited and very scared... Is gonna be like first Solo again =( But a 4 days reunion with my batch mates makes everything worth it... I cannot wait for 2010 already... I just have a feeling.. it gonna be really exciting.... I know you wont believe it but i am already counting down... hahahah... I hope this desire will never dried up...
Meet up with a few of my secondary school friend... Still as funny as ever... N ka wai really toned down a lot... ~ i am referring to temper =p

-The inside joke =)


I still got so many things to learn... It almost seem like i am like a part time student... N i actually spill drink twice... one tray with close to 24 cups of water and juices... yes 2 times... But lucky me, i spill it in the galley n almost flooded the area... 10 days of annual leave really make me super clumsy... My leader actually thought that i find him too irresistible and get really nervous... “(. .) I 100% confirm is due to the long annual leave... all my hand on seriously need some catching up... till then bless me =D
Time really pass very fast, N if i am not careful i might have miss another year of my life without me knowing AGAIN... And every time after praying, i feel so awake that i can no longer sleep... maybe i should change prayer time in the morning...
The movie “Marley and me” is only so so... kind of touching but rather predictable... Slum dog millionaire still wins hands down... is a must watch =)
I am going to hit 22 really soon and i still feel very young =) Now is the age that I feel that i can achieve everything and i can be anything if i set my heart and soul into it... N i receive my first present from beckie + sister... Both of them are like my sisters =)
And i celebrate really early for my birthday because of my Seoul flight... My poly friend mark the beginning and i reckon my secondary friends were do the closing... And is the time when you have least expectation, that when you get the most... Close to full attendance!!! And i really love the present... hopefully i get enough cleavage to wear it after i gain some decent weight ;p
And the aftermath movie session really ends the day in a very rewarding way...
Tampopo... I heart Jap food =)
As u see in most of the picture my right eye was swollen... it got worse after my power nap... no choice, i left the house with half tearing eyes...
Take 1
Take 2
And to Sherly who really sacrifice alot... I thank U and i love u all the same... sometime is not how much you spend on someone but who u decide to give your time to... that when u see how significant you are... And i really get the most out of it despite her bf birthday the next day... And i always think time is more valuable than money so to everyone who gave me your time... It really was the best present =D and anything beside time i receive, i guess is the extra bonus... And before meeting them i was doing a terrible Delhi flight... N I really couldn't remember much of the negative strain that was upon me ONLY the great companies i have tt night =D
I am still not done yet... I will leave it for the next post =)
1:48 PM