Sunday, April 05, 2009
♥ Standby Update!
Mini celebration with chng together with Gen... We gave her a cargo bag with the blessing of others as well... N she over stuff it till is off limit... “- -

Gerald 22 birthday!!!



I tell U i have been really lucky... I have good roster n working with fantastic peoples...
Who in the world will have 3 good long haul flight in a row N in a not very good economy.. i would have thank them for not stoning me to death with night stop and turnaround... but your truly me have it all in a package... I have Zürich, London and Christchurch... which oso means i have to forsake something in return... i mean “many things”...
I couldn't send chng off for her FYP Beijing Trip for 6 weeks.. i couldn't have pre-celebration for jie ying's birthday with the gals... I couldn't attend Hui Li birthday chalet... I couldn't attend baptism class... N if this is not enough they'll mercilessly took all my wk ends which means I miss 3 services in a row... I miss my cell group service as well...
Give and take... but when i weight the pros and cons... i couldn't find the balance...
In Zürich... I went to Jungfrauioch- Top of Europe...

Last time i only manage to catch a glance of these magnificent snow mountain inside the aircraft when the captain flew past it... But this time i board the cogwheel train to set foot to the world of eternal snow and ice... people have their eyes fixed on scenic mountain... i wish upon a chance to see camouflage winter bear...





N we make our way to the the iceland which is just nearby...



With so many things to see... what a shame when some crews name Zürich the “Sleeping station”...

Gerald 22 birthday!!!



I tell U i have been really lucky... I have good roster n working with fantastic peoples...
Who in the world will have 3 good long haul flight in a row N in a not very good economy.. i would have thank them for not stoning me to death with night stop and turnaround... but your truly me have it all in a package... I have Zürich, London and Christchurch... which oso means i have to forsake something in return... i mean “many things”...
I couldn't send chng off for her FYP Beijing Trip for 6 weeks.. i couldn't have pre-celebration for jie ying's birthday with the gals... I couldn't attend Hui Li birthday chalet... I couldn't attend baptism class... N if this is not enough they'll mercilessly took all my wk ends which means I miss 3 services in a row... I miss my cell group service as well...
Give and take... but when i weight the pros and cons... i couldn't find the balance...
In Zürich... I went to Jungfrauioch- Top of Europe...
Last time i only manage to catch a glance of these magnificent snow mountain inside the aircraft when the captain flew past it... But this time i board the cogwheel train to set foot to the world of eternal snow and ice... people have their eyes fixed on scenic mountain... i wish upon a chance to see camouflage winter bear...
N we make our way to the the iceland which is just nearby...
With so many things to see... what a shame when some crews name Zürich the “Sleeping station”...
2:00 PM