Tuesday, October 06, 2009
♥ Aussie!
Is really a whole loads of different when the crew list show an extra familiar name... I have my best Brisbane stay ever with Isabel n her friend who studied there =D
I always wanted to set foot to people apartment in other countries so i was kind of excited... Super cozy n it make leaving really hard... Her apartment faces the SEA... Is awesome okay!!! (i dun have photo to show U yet... but take my word for it, is really nice)
N i oso have the best perth flight with Claris and her friends...


Zhi Cong's Birthday...

Oh n i went to the see the dead sea scroll with my cousin n Ai zhen... The book that i bought is rotting in my shelf but at least my bible is not =p
I am so excited for October, November and December... Because all 3 months i have annual leave to slack... In fact i am excited for 2010... I dun know why but when 2010 draw nearer everyday, is like a new season for something bigger and greater...
~TO B continue!
I always wanted to set foot to people apartment in other countries so i was kind of excited... Super cozy n it make leaving really hard... Her apartment faces the SEA... Is awesome okay!!! (i dun have photo to show U yet... but take my word for it, is really nice)
N i oso have the best perth flight with Claris and her friends...


Zhi Cong's Birthday...

Oh n i went to the see the dead sea scroll with my cousin n Ai zhen... The book that i bought is rotting in my shelf but at least my bible is not =p
I am so excited for October, November and December... Because all 3 months i have annual leave to slack... In fact i am excited for 2010... I dun know why but when 2010 draw nearer everyday, is like a new season for something bigger and greater...
~TO B continue!
9:25 AM