Sunday, November 01, 2009
♥ I hate funeral!
I feel the heart pain... that linger around my family of losing my grandmother. I feel the unheard cries of my dad's heart that is giving him a hard time.Have u ever feel that the strongest person breaking down on the inside yet still standing strong on the outside. I release my teardrop helplessly sitting beside him, yet my dad put on a fake strong front, stepping really hard on the accelerator. We react differently to release our emotion, but it still hurt real badly. He want to make everybody feel life and death is part and parcel of life and so it don't matter much at all. But every nerve he displayed just show what ever he is trying to hide just reveal that everything that dun seem to matter means the whole world to him.
That day i stood out differently! That day my parents have been incredibly understanding.
Ezekiel22:6 I sought for a man, among them who would make a wall, and stand in the gap before me on behalf of the land,......but i found no one. God is looking for just 1, one person.... that one person will not harden his or her heart and seek him. That day i stood on behalf of my family to seek God. Lord save my family, save my household. Give us great revival in my family, to my loved one!
One touch from the heavenly father is better then all the comfort of man. 1 moment in God glory is better than a lifetime of human applause ~Pastor Kong
I really detest funeral!
That day i stood out differently! That day my parents have been incredibly understanding.
Ezekiel22:6 I sought for a man, among them who would make a wall, and stand in the gap before me on behalf of the land,......but i found no one. God is looking for just 1, one person.... that one person will not harden his or her heart and seek him. That day i stood on behalf of my family to seek God. Lord save my family, save my household. Give us great revival in my family, to my loved one!
One touch from the heavenly father is better then all the comfort of man. 1 moment in God glory is better than a lifetime of human applause ~Pastor Kong
I really detest funeral!
8:42 AM