<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27803982?origin\x3dhttp://chronicle-tale.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Thursday, December 03, 2009

♥ New Post! New Station!

Flying seems like a whole new thing to me once again. I set foot to places that i thought i can only dream of going=) I went to the most romantic place in Italy where is so common to witness couples showing affection to each other. And the crews that i am with, acted like a paparazzi, taking sneak shot of them. “-,- Let me present you Venice. I used to thought the closest encounter i can have with Venice was when i flipped through my social studies book. I really feel Venice deserve 1 entry by itself... Is so beautiful=) I hope i did bring Venice closer to you.
Day1- Milan






Day2- Venice













Day3- Milan

I cycled in Copenhagen and roamed the city with only 2 sweaters in the bizarre 8 degree temperature. Caught in the storm, cycled against the wind, lost our way n get back on track again after several attempt by asking the local over there. I remember praying quite alot of times when we were struck in burger King with our bike blown down by the strong wind and 3 of us completely drenched.










I guess i specially LOVE what i am doing when it become this exciting=) Doing the unpredictable, exploring what the world have to offer. Everyday itinerary was packed to the max... I guess this is what it means to live life to the best!!

~Dun turn your face away when God start wooing you back.

♥ An ordinary gal with an extraordinary GOD!♥
6:01 AM







♥ Pax Profile/span> ;

    L.huiLing
    Amidst the teeming billion earthling And one small Earth Amidst the spinning solar planets And one burning Sun Amidst the billion brilliant stars And one outstanding One Amidst the billion sprawling galaxies And one vast, turning universe Amidst the emergent growing population just one simply ordinary gal!

♥ Feedback


♥ Past