Thursday, March 04, 2010
♥ Late February!
Love London! Hope my next London is as awesome as this!!




Great City view from the 60 storey.


At Si Chuan Dou Hua Restaurant!
I love the good food there.... Is really superb but compare to my mum cooking, they still need quite a lot of catching up to do... N a total thumb down for their service... =(



Everybody Love this!




I was trying to learn how to fold this, so i can fold it during guest hospi =p

I love my gals... Is almost like an yearly affair birthday gathering for each and every one. Have being reminded constantly about how age is catching up... But i have yet to feel anything...




To know that the next meet up is just another flight away, just make me really happy=D




Great City view from the 60 storey.
At Si Chuan Dou Hua Restaurant!
I love the good food there.... Is really superb but compare to my mum cooking, they still need quite a lot of catching up to do... N a total thumb down for their service... =(
Everybody Love this!
I was trying to learn how to fold this, so i can fold it during guest hospi =p
I love my gals... Is almost like an yearly affair birthday gathering for each and every one. Have being reminded constantly about how age is catching up... But i have yet to feel anything...
To know that the next meet up is just another flight away, just make me really happy=D
9:44 AM