Tuesday, May 18, 2010
♥ Busy May!
So exciting for June... I am literally counting down everyday... Excitement gripped me n i confuses it with fear!!!
Every time i am counting down for the application to apply for the LKY-STEP award, i just feel all excited because it really take loads of miracle for me to secure that scholarship... in fact i estimate my chance of getting it is barely 30%, i dun even noe will i be shortlisted for the first interview. Uncertainty paralyze me n i hate it. But I know God will take me far. =)
We see it how it goes... But before that i am going to embrace all my Europe flight... I just need fantastic crews to make it perfect!!
~In fact i have almost fabulous roster if i close 1 eyes...
Love, Hui Ling
Every time i am counting down for the application to apply for the LKY-STEP award, i just feel all excited because it really take loads of miracle for me to secure that scholarship... in fact i estimate my chance of getting it is barely 30%, i dun even noe will i be shortlisted for the first interview. Uncertainty paralyze me n i hate it. But I know God will take me far. =)
We see it how it goes... But before that i am going to embrace all my Europe flight... I just need fantastic crews to make it perfect!!
~In fact i have almost fabulous roster if i close 1 eyes...
Love, Hui Ling
10:13 AM