<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27803982?origin\x3dhttp://chronicle-tale.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Sunday, May 30, 2010

♥ MAY!

I deemed “May” as my favorite month of the year not for a reason.

I did a flight with my awesome batch girls. I heart her. Always so accommodating, always anything, good sense of direction, flexible, in short she is so fun to be with. I knew i will have a good flight every time we are on the same flight. Or i should say no problem is too big to overshadow my excitement in outstation. If only we are “couple-coded”. I cannot believe we did 2 long haul flight together. We didn't literally do it together, but i knew if i want to see her, i can always take the spiral steps down to main deck or up to the upper deck. Yes, she is so near yet so far.





i DID a long haul flight with awesome peopleS!!!


Sherly and mor mor's birthday... All birthday events has to be in the blog for further remembrance... To witness each other grow older but better!




Chng's Graduation... 3 years is not easy but she make it with flying colors!!!


At last i found someone who want to explore the desert with me. It was something i really want to do before i quit. This awesome crew look like the bollywood actress... Dune Bashing and sand skiing was my favourite there!!












Asia Conference was mind blowing. Is worth the wait.

N with Fukuoka flight to ends my 'May' roster. I am a happy girl!! I hope my July is 10 times better than this!!! *looking forward!!

♥ An ordinary gal with an extraordinary GOD!♥
10:22 AM







♥ Pax Profile/span> ;

    L.huiLing
    Amidst the teeming billion earthling And one small Earth Amidst the spinning solar planets And one burning Sun Amidst the billion brilliant stars And one outstanding One Amidst the billion sprawling galaxies And one vast, turning universe Amidst the emergent growing population just one simply ordinary gal!

♥ Feedback


♥ Past