<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27803982?origin\x3dhttp://chronicle-tale.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Tuesday, July 20, 2010

♥ End of July!

My cousins are getting one year older!! in fact everybody is getting older everyday n flying speeds up everything altogether.



Johannesburg


I totally heart South Africa. An unexplainable liking for tt place. I reckon it must be the National Geographical channel that i watched since i was young tt made me have a liking for tt country. The reserve land we visited is home to Cheetah, Black Leopard, wild dog, caracals, Jackals, wilde, Giraffe, springbok etc...



n specially for the King of all cats =)









I never thought i will be able to set foot to South Africa again. To be call up for this flight, I felt so blessed once again... I am very much loved by my Almighty above!

N lastly the result that i have been yearning for. I checked my email faithfully for the past 3 weeks ever since i got shortlisted for the final round. I dreaded the waiting process.. is so tortuous...

But i guess it isn't worth the wait after all =(... With or without this scholarship, it wouldn't change a thing! I still love U 'GOD' very much =)


♥ An ordinary gal with an extraordinary GOD!♥
6:35 AM







♥ Pax Profile/span> ;

    L.huiLing
    Amidst the teeming billion earthling And one small Earth Amidst the spinning solar planets And one burning Sun Amidst the billion brilliant stars And one outstanding One Amidst the billion sprawling galaxies And one vast, turning universe Amidst the emergent growing population just one simply ordinary gal!

♥ Feedback


♥ Past