<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27803982?origin\x3dhttp://chronicle-tale.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Sunday, August 22, 2010

♥ Last flight!

I have never felt this much of a relief for a long long time... Not like it was a bad experience, in fact flying was the second best decision i ever embarked on beside being a Christian ^^ n now pursuing an education was the best move for this year... i could have brace myself more effectively 2 years ago... But i guess that the best i can do now...

I dun really have time to analyse how i am feeling right now... cos there is really quite a lot of things to settle before anything can reside in... but right now, i am no doubt very contented... My friends and my colleagues have been feeling very excited for my new embarkation... N for this flight, my supervisor is full of praise for me... I worked with him in business class for 2 sectors n I was invited to sit in the cockpit for take off and landing... N was also invited for frequent visit to the cock pit during the lull period... Everybody have been so supportive and encouraging. Thank to the awesome crews and captains which make my last very memorable!!! I left the aircraft feeling that my first flight just happened yesterday =) Every thing is just so exciting...

I cannot help but praise God for opening so many doors for me... I know what ever dream that i decide to give up or lost along the way have be redeemed by God.

God is my redeemer!

Last flight to Amsterdam...





Others... Good food with CG @ Oliver place...


~ i cannot wait to clean my room now.. =)

♥ An ordinary gal with an extraordinary GOD!♥
7:48 AM







♥ Pax Profile/span> ;

    L.huiLing
    Amidst the teeming billion earthling And one small Earth Amidst the spinning solar planets And one burning Sun Amidst the billion brilliant stars And one outstanding One Amidst the billion sprawling galaxies And one vast, turning universe Amidst the emergent growing population just one simply ordinary gal!

♥ Feedback


♥ Past