<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27803982?origin\x3dhttp://chronicle-tale.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Tuesday, August 31, 2010

♥ now!

My school just started last week and the only thing I am complaining is heavy books (i estimated it to be 4KG) and laptop (1 1/2KG)=( I have been loving school a lot N praise the lord i don't have morning lesson... I just can't wake up early now... not for this semester... I found out that all my inspiration and enthusiasm come @ night when i am typing my report... So i have been burning midnight oil... till 2am...

I hope i can find more reasons to love school even more =) I just cant help but feel that the grass is greener at the other side... I guess I will never get to the greener grass if I failed to appreciate any of the slightly brown grass I am on=) I need to build up on my rhythms in life... Pastor last week sermon (Longevity and success) really is mind blowing... in fact is an enlightenment that is going to change my life...I quited flying last week and my life is a bit of a mess... the only thing that kind of keep it together is my school timetable... I have been doing work and revision for quiz as and when I like, with no planning, no prioritizing.. i need to stop following my mood... My mood need to follow my schedule.

I am determined not to work outside for the next 2 years except for my mandatory inter-ship. Giving my best years to God =) I will been discussing with my school to see how i can fulfilled my 1000 hours work experience requirement in church... i dun want to spend Friday and my wkends working outside...

~I just cannot meet my family expectation... I want to do so many things.. yet i feel I am very restricted... I didn't quit flying to get restricted... I miss my freedom when I am in overseas... I miss going out to the street @ 3am to roam the street in Brisbane for something to munch... I miss not having any obligation to anyone... I miss being alone =(

♥ An ordinary gal with an extraordinary GOD!♥
8:45 AM







♥ Pax Profile/span> ;

    L.huiLing
    Amidst the teeming billion earthling And one small Earth Amidst the spinning solar planets And one burning Sun Amidst the billion brilliant stars And one outstanding One Amidst the billion sprawling galaxies And one vast, turning universe Amidst the emergent growing population just one simply ordinary gal!

♥ Feedback


♥ Past