<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27803982?origin\x3dhttp://chronicle-tale.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Thursday, October 14, 2010

♥ Fall 1 =)

I have never plan my life so intensively before. I know every hour is used productively… Just need to have more discipline when it comes to revising… Really detested mediocre result… hates being an ordinary student… Have been placing less emphasize on my result due to the fact that I am not bonded by any scholarship. I am keeping my finger cross for good result… I have nothing to offer but faith =D… N is going to bring me far

Ever since school start, I have never slept early… N is really taking a toll in me… Next semester is going to be a change for a start. 3 more modules within 7wks… I barely get over round 1, here comes round 2…. Happy that is challenging but sometimes is mad rushing… Every time I gt any assignment, I make sure I finished it asap despite the 1week grace. N this helps loads. Say NO to procrastination.

Excited for church building fund… this is different year for me altogether! ~ A theater of Dream for many Youth including myself. I know I will definitely still be around when we get our very own building.
I am very self conscious tt my blog have no thesis statement, no topic sentences, no transition word, no flow… School really shape me up… My round 2 start on Monday!

School is getting challenging again when Monday starts… Next break is on Christmas=D so looking forward to 2011!! Excited to unwrapped by destiny, Excited to finish more credits, excited to c more people getting saved and planted, excited to see zones expanding, excited to get to know more peoples, excited for new year… This year festive season means a great deal to me… I barely celebrate any for the past 2 years…

Meet my Classmates!! Rebel 10!!







Meet my Poly mates!! D2




~ to be continue!

The harvest is plentiful but the laborer is few =( Lord, I pray for Harvest hands!

♥ An ordinary gal with an extraordinary GOD!♥
9:44 AM







♥ Pax Profile/span> ;

    L.huiLing
    Amidst the teeming billion earthling And one small Earth Amidst the spinning solar planets And one burning Sun Amidst the billion brilliant stars And one outstanding One Amidst the billion sprawling galaxies And one vast, turning universe Amidst the emergent growing population just one simply ordinary gal!

♥ Feedback


♥ Past