<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27803982?origin\x3dhttp://chronicle-tale.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Tuesday, October 19, 2010

♥ QnA

Why do you quit flying?

I quit flying because I want to study, I want to play the guitar, I want to serve in ministries, I want to be with my family. I want to build life. I want to love peoples. I want to give my best years to God.

Do you miss flying?

Yes but will never go back.

How’s school?

I LOVE it!! I am studying the things I want to do in the future.

Can’t wait to?

I cannot wait to start tithing again. I cannot wait to start working once again. I cannot wait to un-wrap my destiny.

…. I hope it answer your questions because it answer mine =)

♥ An ordinary gal with an extraordinary GOD!♥
8:02 AM







♥ Pax Profile/span> ;

    L.huiLing
    Amidst the teeming billion earthling And one small Earth Amidst the spinning solar planets And one burning Sun Amidst the billion brilliant stars And one outstanding One Amidst the billion sprawling galaxies And one vast, turning universe Amidst the emergent growing population just one simply ordinary gal!

♥ Feedback


♥ Past