<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27803982?origin\x3dhttp://chronicle-tale.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Thursday, December 02, 2010

♥ FALL 2(18OCT-3DEC)

Ok. I decide to update my blog every time I finish 1 trimester.

Trimester definition: An academic term comprising one-third of an academic year, not the pregnancy trimester… hahah

This trimester is really twice as hectic as the first one. I kind of lose grip with the art tests. It really eats me up both physically and emotionally. I get all tense up every time Art test is around the corner. The paper that never failed to killed me right on the spot. The first lesson he mentioned that “you will journey through 800 hundred years’ worth of art appreciation experiences in seven weeks.” He is not kidding when he said tt… I totally am hanging on to my floating raft because of his module. I barely survived… N u won’t be able to believe it, it happened to be my favorite module. Now I can stay in the Louvre for 1 entire day to appreciate ART with a renewed perspective. I am keeping my finger cross for all 3 modules… First time I step into the classroom feeling so unprepared. I kept my integrity every time I took my test. Because I know I am different from the rest =)

Some of my favorite painting =)
David with the head of Goliath

Title: Lamentation.
Tactic: (Foreshortening)

Rain



Pei Pei Bday!





I got awesome peoples who make school welcoming!
Last day..






Ah lay!! =) can't wait to meet the rest of the gals plus Lucas!!


I can’t believe it… my round 3 starting on Monday!!!
Load of stuff is happening in DEC..

December is going to be EXCITING!!!

♥ An ordinary gal with an extraordinary GOD!♥
4:03 AM







♥ Pax Profile/span> ;

    L.huiLing
    Amidst the teeming billion earthling And one small Earth Amidst the spinning solar planets And one burning Sun Amidst the billion brilliant stars And one outstanding One Amidst the billion sprawling galaxies And one vast, turning universe Amidst the emergent growing population just one simply ordinary gal!

♥ Feedback


♥ Past