<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27803982?origin\x3dhttp://chronicle-tale.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Monday, December 20, 2010

♥ WINTER (6DEC-2010)

Yes, another trimester had end… It is a good 2 week break for me =)


The start of Dec is really mind blowing… With guest speaker Bishop Dale here in Heart of God Church is really a great blessing… I went home feeling different… I gain back so much valuable insight that I find no word to describe such awe… What a man of God=) I am still savouring my 10 pages notes =) yes it is this good =)


My December is so packed…
Rebel Buffet.. @ Last I tried the free flow xiao long boa buffet… no big deal. Really…



Yining Bday (third gal from the left)!! She is one funny, awesome classmate who sat beside me for 7months in the first row ever since school start =) 1 years and 8 months more to go before I graduate =)




Sentosa Tourism Academy.
Table set up... etc


Planning for Dennis purposing! @ Chomp Chomp





Activated our planning @ Cathay.

Rebel Christmas party! Gen Bday @ USS… The $5 admission ticket plus $3 entry tree to Sentosa is really worth it. The fire work and the great dinner plus awesome company really perfect tt day =) Happy Bday Gen =D


Chng still as sweet as ever…



~ Thank for all the Christmas CardS n presentS =D very inspired to make my very own christmas card nxt year =)


Doing hospitality and Usher Ministry in church =D What a privilege to be serving in the house of God… I love to see how the way they planned every event and service. Is very detail and are planned to succeed. Never a sneak shot or half-hearted effort. Only the best is given in the house of God. =D Consistency is success…


Wedding Dinner =)





December hav been really packed… love my work plan!


Loads of planning and meeting for Christmas n New year Count down!!! I love preparing small gifts… I hope I have the luxurious to add in more stuffs but I reckon this is the best I can do for now until I start working again…

N last but not least MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL. I love my God. Thank Jesus for coming down from heaven to Earth knowing tt he have to die on the cross for me because I own a debt I cannot pay. It was never the nails that hold him to the cross; it was his love for me (and U). Even if there is just 1 of U, he will… This is what Jesus died for and what I live for


N tt is my God =)

2011 is going to be a GOOD year =) we thank the lord for a new year.


Let 2011 B a great year, tt God is glorified.



I am very exciting for 2011… I might not have a free ticket to tour around Europe or the luxurious to get everything i want… but if I will to look @ my finishing line, such material thing really dun matter anymore… I was packing my room and chance upon one of my favourite shades pouch…

I just hav it for merely 1 year and the outer skin came off =( For the last 1 year, I learn to lay up my treasure in heaven, where neither moth nor rust destroys and where thieves do not break in and steal… Is going to be same this year. Stepping forward, Stretching out and God will restore =) I love my pastorS =)

♥ An ordinary gal with an extraordinary GOD!♥
2:04 AM







♥ Pax Profile/span> ;

    L.huiLing
    Amidst the teeming billion earthling And one small Earth Amidst the spinning solar planets And one burning Sun Amidst the billion brilliant stars And one outstanding One Amidst the billion sprawling galaxies And one vast, turning universe Amidst the emergent growing population just one simply ordinary gal!

♥ Feedback


♥ Past