Sunday, March 06, 2011
♥ SPRING(17JAN-4MAR)
This year is the year I yearned to try out both working and studying at the same time. Every time when I almost got a job, I lose it as fast as I received it… =( but I always believe that is always a better ground for me to strive… Feel superb every time I plan my work plan. Have been more involved in church and I reckon this is something I will be doing for a lifetime… I’m feeling so blissful to be so near to the man and woman of God, to be able to serve them so closely is my prilvedge… the adrenaline rush and the joy…
I feel that this semester had been easy for me =) Algebra college was hard but I survive with awesome friends and classmates… feel that I have been stretch and my capacity have increased =) I am proud to say I have end this semester with ease. I do have deadline to meet but it wasn’t tt overwhelmed anymore…
YES I going to buy my spirit filled bible!!! Time to be enlighten =D Loving the word of GOD =D
So many awesome guest speaker at the start of this year =) what a great start to 2011 =)
N New Year Celebration… I have countless Steamboat Buffet this year with different awesome people… I heart them ALL! Sumptuous meal!!!







The little fighter!!


Ended my semester w a blast =D

I LOVE my LIFE =) Ever since I quitted flying, I have never looked back to see what was left behind. Never once did I yearn to go back. Looking forward to what is ahead. A Destiny. A Promise and A Future =) My God is still greater =)
24 April, I am telling the world, I belong to GOD =) ~ My Baptism DAY!!!
11:55 PM