Wednesday, June 01, 2011
♥ Spring II AND Summer I
March is really exciting, it helps to add on some enthusiasm since it is during my birthday month =) in fact I feel enliven every day… It seems that there is always something in store for me and I think I am the only person who is excited waking up at 8am every day for school =) Even though half of the time I am actually rushing to school. I told all my Prof and my classmates, I will not be late for morning class anymore. ~ keeping my finger crossed… so far so good… it helps a lot that all my proF is super passionate in their teaching…
YES. My school start on my birthday so it make waking up easier because of the numerous bday messages I received… Thank everyone for remembering =) I know is weird but I really like school a lot… I feel that I can truly embark on all the things that I want to do and dream of doing.
Thank everyone for making me feel so special =D
I am falling in love with E5. Thank God for choosing me to be a steward for his peoples! I thank the girls for running this amazing race with me. I heart their present the MOST!!!
Every year my Awesome Threesome will never fail to make me feel so loved… celebrated Bestie bday!!! Combo celebration!!!



My Cliques in Uni… They make going to school a bliss…
My Poly Friends… For never failing to give me their precious time every year. Bday never make me feel so special, is always the people=D

My smelly Ototsan who uses his hard earned $$ to bless me with a chic kiss… He may not be the richest but I dare say he is the most generous in his giving to his integration and to God. Excited to see him soaring higher for God =D He always make me proud!!!! Every gals must own this!!! Pretty is an understatement!!! Is available @ all epic centre!!!
My Leaders who never failed to bless me in every opportunities tt they have =D I value discipleship more than anything else N I simply thank God for them =D I just cannot stop chasing after them… one minute with them can just change my life.
~ I have been counting down to 22 April ever since last year. It excites me just talking about Easter Day…
MY most important day!!! The most important day is the day you are born and the day U found out why u is born.




A lot of people ask me how I feel after all the baptism stuff…
I feel complete. I have never been so sure this is something I want to embark on. It is a life time decision!!! Is a commitment!!! Being a Christian definitely doesn’t make thing easier…. In fact it makes things harder… BUT I didn’t become one to live a good life, I become one so I can live the life that God want me to be.
N yes I finished my 2 modules… my 1 week break is ending… and the whole cycle start all over again. I have been stretch and my capacity have increased =D
Doing volunteering work every WED starting from next week to clock in my hours for my school!!! Is going to b good!!! N working in TCA, feels so blessed to be part of the dynamic team =) I am working for the BEST BOSS ever =D
I just started a whole new semester…. Time flies!!! I know this is crazy but I am so prepared for school to start!!! I can’t wait to clear the America Politic… 1 more days
N I will welcome another whole new semester!!!
Time flies… I know is crazy, but I can literally smell 2012…
I may have live for the past 24 years but honestly I feel that I only LIVE for the past 3 years, doing the thing that truly means something…
10:35 AM