Thursday, July 21, 2011
♥ Summer III (11JUL- present)
School is making me busy again and it is the best time to stretch me. My 2 killer modules (Law and accounting) I want to expand in my thinking and capacity. I want to DO all the things I have always dreamt and thought of doing but never ever embark before. My attention span for revision is getting shorter and shorter.
Highlighted of the month… I don’t even know where to start =D
Every day is so exciting… I wake up every day feeling happy and hopeful, knowing that I am living my best life, serving in the best house, got the best job, thank God for my complete family with the most lovable mum. I am the only person in my school who never complain about work and life. My friends said I led a busy live; correction to that I am living the most meaningful life.
I got into SOW (School of Worship)!!! Out of honesty not humility, I really am the worst student… I went for the audition and memorise the chord right on the spot, my bar chord is almost mute so is really out of mercy and grace, I passed the audition. Got to be more hardworking and diligence now!!! Someone once twitted this: “Learning the drum to be a worshipper, not a musician.” “Never asked to be skilful. I only asked to play your heart.... ” I think my leader KS wrote this… N this is really one of the reasons I yearned to learn guitar… Like I say, is always just the thought with no action, SOW is so going to make me not break me=) I am in the most progressive church. Can’t describe how blessed I am!!!
Love my Family, Roller Blade, Guitar, church, My AWESOME Pastors, leaders, Room, TCA, Education, Friends, Finances, Time, Freedom, School, Technology, E5, E Zone, OTHERS, etc…
Above all, I LOVE GOD THE MOST! Not any God that you presume and assume. BUT the only true God who died for me on the cross 2000 years ago =) Never a religion but a relationship =D When I know him, his love is built to last
As for school, I learn not to have so much expectation. Who say if you put in the effort, result will be shown. I got 40+ out of 50 for 2 major papers, and still get a C… “-_ - I don’t even know what is good anymore… More than just school… In life, I have yet to hit the mark… I still v far from where God want me to be… HE is not done with me
Highlighted of the month… I don’t even know where to start =D
Every day is so exciting… I wake up every day feeling happy and hopeful, knowing that I am living my best life, serving in the best house, got the best job, thank God for my complete family with the most lovable mum. I am the only person in my school who never complain about work and life. My friends said I led a busy live; correction to that I am living the most meaningful life.
I got into SOW (School of Worship)!!! Out of honesty not humility, I really am the worst student… I went for the audition and memorise the chord right on the spot, my bar chord is almost mute so is really out of mercy and grace, I passed the audition. Got to be more hardworking and diligence now!!! Someone once twitted this: “Learning the drum to be a worshipper, not a musician.” “Never asked to be skilful. I only asked to play your heart.... ” I think my leader KS wrote this… N this is really one of the reasons I yearned to learn guitar… Like I say, is always just the thought with no action, SOW is so going to make me not break me=) I am in the most progressive church. Can’t describe how blessed I am!!!
Love my Family, Roller Blade, Guitar, church, My AWESOME Pastors, leaders, Room, TCA, Education, Friends, Finances, Time, Freedom, School, Technology, E5, E Zone, OTHERS, etc…
Above all, I LOVE GOD THE MOST! Not any God that you presume and assume. BUT the only true God who died for me on the cross 2000 years ago =) Never a religion but a relationship =D When I know him, his love is built to last
As for school, I learn not to have so much expectation. Who say if you put in the effort, result will be shown. I got 40+ out of 50 for 2 major papers, and still get a C… “-_ - I don’t even know what is good anymore… More than just school… In life, I have yet to hit the mark… I still v far from where God want me to be… HE is not done with me
8:02 AM